Architectural Project Support/Drafter II Full Time Position | Corona, CA
For well over a century, 19six Architects has been dedicated to projects that enrich the community. Originally founded in Santa Barbara in 1906, our firm is rooted in serving clients within the K-12, Community College, Healthcare, Performing Arts, and Civic markets. 19six Architects offers a diverse and collaborative environment with passionate and innovative professionals. We invest in our staff and provide opportunities for professional and personal development. 19six Architects is seeking a highly motivated Architectural Project Support/Drafter II to provide support to our Project Managers across our market sectors.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drafting support.
• Modeling support.
• Produce detailed and accurate construction documents.
• Design Development.
• Research and implement code analysis.
• Work under the supervision of our Project Managers and Coordinators.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Associates degree is required, Bachelors in Architecture is a plus.
• One plus (3+) years industry experience.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Suite.
• Highly motivated, positive and proactive problem solver.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Team player.
• Detail oriented.
• Eagerness to learn.
We are proud to reside here in Central and Southern California and provide our employees with meaningful work while living a great life. BENEFITS OF BEING A 19SIX EMPLOYEE: • Medical, Dental, & Vision – 100% Employee Premiums • Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance • 401(k) Project Sharing Plan • 10 Days Paid Time Off