Architectural Project Support/Drafter III Full Time Position | Corona, CA
For well over a century, 19six Architects has been dedicated to projects that enrich the community. Originally founded in Santa Barbara in 1906, our firm is rooted in serving clients within the K-12, Community College, Healthcare, Performing Arts, and Civic markets. 19six Architects offers a diverse and collaborative environment with passionate and innovative professionals. We invest in our staff and provide opportunities for professional and personal development. 19six Architects is seeking a highly motivated Architectural Project Support/Drafter III to support projects within our Education, Healthcare, Performing Arts, and Civic Design Studios.
Role and Responsibility
• Create, coordinate, revise, and, maintain project design, production, and documentation at all project phases (Pre-Design through Construction Administration and Certification).
• Produce and comprehend architectural redlines and efficiently produce documents and revisions.
• Oversee quality control and ensure compliance with project scope and budget.
• Coordinate design with consultants and architectural team.
• Ability to work collaboratively and clearly with architectural team, consultants, and clients.
• Handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously. Desired Skills and Experience
• Passion for design.
• Professional certification in drafting, construction design, architecture, or related discipline.
• Five to eight (5+) years’ experience.
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite.
• Experience with DSA or OSHPD is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player.
• Highly motivated, positive, and proactive problem solver.
• Detail oriented.
We are proud to reside here in Central and Southern California and provide our employees with meaningful work while living a great life. Benefits of being a 19six Employee: • Medical, Dental, & Vision – 100% Employee Premiums • Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance • 401(k) Project Sharing Plan