ADA California Seminar Available Online – Nov 1 through Nov 30
Online Access Discounted November 1-30, 2020 for all Members
This year the AIAIC will offer the aecKnowledge ADA seminar series via Zoom. The modules can be taken at your own pace and members can register directly with aecKnowledge with a group discount code of 20%. Check back here for the code which will be live from November 1-30, 2020.
To register and receive the special discount:
1. Go to our partner’s website www.aecKnowledge.com and register as a new user or sign in as an existing user with your User Name and Password.
2. Go to the Continuing Education page.
3. On the menu on the right hand side under Discounted Course Bundles, click on [https://Accessibility%202020/2021]Accessibility 2020/2021(AIA California).
4. Proceed to “purchase” the series. (If you want to purchase only individual courses, go directly to those courses.)
5. During the checkout process, when prompted for a Promotional Code, enter INLAND11 (case sensitive)
6. Continue through the checkout process. You will see your discounted price and then be prompted for your payment information.
7. After you purchase the series, go to the Account page (top right) and then to the My Courses tab. You will see your active courses there. Each course is divided into chapters. You can leave off any place and start again by going to the next chapter.
After viewing the course, take the online multiple choice quiz. After successfully completing the quiz (8 out of 10 correct answers), a Certificate of Completion with your name will automatically download. For AIA members, their AIA/CES credits will be reported to AIA automatically by aecKnowledge.
Customer Support or Technical AssistanceIf anyone needs any assistance, please contact Melissa at Melissa@aecKnowledge.com or at 415.755.3058.